Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Athlete Corner
Missing Points After Partner Purc …
Post Reply
Post Reply: Missing Points After Partner Purchase
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from <a class="profile-link highlight-default" href="https://winningwithin.ca/forum/profile/oliver/">oliver</a> on September 21, 2026, 8:10 am</div><blockquote> <div class="quotetitle">Quote from <a class="profile-link highlight-default" href="https://winningwithin.ca/forum/profile/arey/">arey</a> on September 21, 2026, 7:41 am</div> Several days after a partner purchase, the expected Aeroplan points still had not appeared even though the transaction itself was complete. The receipt shows the date and amount, so the useful question is whether the activity is still processing or needs to be submitted manually. I’d keep the request focused on the partner name, purchase date, receipt number, and the points that were expected instead of describing the whole account history.</blockquote> Missing partner points are easier to trace when I keep <a class="in-cell-link" href="https://aeroplan.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Air Canada phone number</a> beside the receipt date, purchase amount, partner name, and the number of points I expected. The transaction itself is complete, so I focus only on whether the reward activity is still processing or needs a manual submission. I also note the exact purchase date because partner credits can follow their own timing. Aeroplan support can then see the relevant transaction without sorting unrelated account history. That keeps the request narrow and gives the support team the details needed to check the missing activity.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel