Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Message BoardWinning Within: Book ClubEducated!!

Educated!!

PreviousPage 11,139 of 11,162Next
Quote

So I've been playing at Rolletto for like six weeks or so and wanted to share what I think. Found it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took maybe two minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 to start — that's the minimum not unreasonable.

The welcome bonus was decent actually — I got a match of a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and a couple hundred free spins. Wagering's at x35 and that is about average for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza if I remember right. Not gonna lie, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match gave me a solid session.

Games on Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. They've got titles by Pragmatic Play, Play'n GO, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Looks like there's over 3000 games when you count everything. The live section is decent — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, quality's crisp even on mobile.

Cashing out is the bit I was most worried about but honestly can't moan. I've used Neteller and funds hit in roughly a day. You can also use Mastercard plus other options which is handy. I'd check out their bonus page over at [url=https://daddysboys.net]rolletto casino[/url] to see for yourself. One gripe though — KYC took like four days to process and felt slow.

Using it on mobile, Rolletto works well through the browser — there's no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. It's fast and I've done sessions lying in bed without issues. Their help team is available round the clock via chat and they replied in under a minute when I had a bonus question. They're operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

Look, it's not perfect — the verification thing and navigation could be busy. But the games are class, I've had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I'll keep playing at Rolletto for now.

Quote

Been playing at Rolletto for roughly three months now and thought I'd throw out what I think. Stumbled on it through a mate because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration took maybe two minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited twenty quid to test it — twenty's the lowest you can go which is fair enough.

First deposit bonus was decent actually — I got a match of a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which isn't the worst compared to some places. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. I'll be honest, I didn't win much from the spins but the deposit match gave me a solid session.

Game selection at Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. You'll find slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Probably 3000-odd games when you count everything. The live section is worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it's way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, stream is really clean.

Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and actually can't moan. Tried Neteller and it took about 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other options if that's your thing. I'd have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://daddysboys.net]rolletto[/url] if you're curious. My one annoyance — verification took like four days to process and dragged on a bit.

Mobile-wise, Rolletto loads nicely in Chrome — there's no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. It's quick enough and had a few goes on the bus and it ran smooth. Support is always on via live chat and response time was under a minute when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — worth noting it's not UK-regulated and make of that what you will.

Honestly, there are niggles — that slow verification plus navigation could be cleaner. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and the bonus gave me plenty of play time. Your mileage may vary but I'm keeping Rolletto for now.

Quote

Нарколог на дом в Екатеринбурге — это возможность быстро получить профессиональную медицинскую помощь при запое, тяжелом похмелье, алкогольной интоксикации, абстинентном синдроме, ломке и других проблемах зависимости. Выезд врача особенно удобен, если человек чувствует себя плохо, не может самостоятельно приехать в центр или хочет пройти первичное лечение анонимно в домашних условиях. Наркологическая служба работает круглосуточно, включая выходные и праздники, поэтому вызвать специалиста можно в любое время.
Подробнее - [url=https://narcolog-na-dom-ekaterinburg3.ru/]вызов нарколога на дом Екатеринбург[/url]

Quote

torzon market link torzon url

Quote

Наркологическая клиника в Красноярске может предложить выезд врача, первичную консультацию, детоксикацию, инфузионную терапию, дальнейшее лечение алкоголизма, кодирование и реабилитацию. Если запои повторяются несколько лет, важно не ограничиваться снятием острого синдрома. Комплексное лечение направлено на физическое восстановление, работу с зависимостью, мотивацией и предупреждение очередного срыва.
Ознакомиться с деталями - [url=https://vyvod-iz-zapoya-krasnoyarsk56.ru/]https://vyvod-iz-zapoya-krasnoyarsk56.ru[/url]

Quote

Oon pelannu Lottolandissa pari kuukautta sitten ja taytyy myontaa etta en odottanu hirveesti mutta positiivisesti yllatti. Rekisteroityminen ei kestany kauaa, perus jutut ja paas sisaan. Minimitalletuksen tein 10 eurolla Skrillin kautta eika siina menny ku hetki. Taa on yks niista jutuista minka huomaa heti — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.

Pelivalikoimasta pakko mainita et sita riittaa. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja isoilta providereilta niinku NetEnt ja Big Time Gaming, eli laatua loytyy. Ite pyorittelin Book of Deadia aika paljon ja ihan ok palautuksia. Slotteja on reilusti yli tuhat plus blackjackia ja rulettia tietenkin. Yks miinus tosin — pelien etsinta ei oo paras mahdollinen, joutuu valilla selaamaan.

Live-puolelta loytyy ihan kunnon oikeita jakajia ja kokeilin Crazy Timea ja blackjackia viikonloppuna. Pyorii hyvin mobiilissa, eika tarvi erillista appia. Bonuksista puhuttaessa — ma sain talletusbonuksen ja paalle viela ilmaiskierroksia. Wagering oli jotain 30x mika on ihan normaali. Ehdot kannattaa vilkasta silti etukateen.

Rahojen kotiuttaminen Lottolandilta meni mulle kohtuullisesti. E-lompakolla meni noin paiva ja korttimaksu kesti vahan pidempaan. Ei nopein mita oon nahny mutta ei valittamista. Loydat lisatietoa suoraan [url=https://donghuang-research.com]lottoland[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Tukitiimi toimii chatin kautta ja oon saanu parissa minuutissa ku oli ongelma.

Mobiilipelaaminen onnistuu suoraan selaimessa ilman appin asennusta. Saitti latautuu sutjakkaasti eika patkimista oo ihan hyvin. Lisenssit nakyy sivuilla eli silta osin ok. Toinen mika vahan hairitsi et sivusto ei oo taysin suomeks, mut kylla silla parjaa. Kyl ma aion jatkaa siella ainaki toistaseks.

Quote

Ho scoperto Crazy Time piu o meno due mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e onestamente mi ha sorpreso. Non ci credevo molto, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione ho cambiato idea. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e avevo l'account pronto. Il deposito minimo non e alto, mi pare una decina di euro, quindi niente di assurdo per farsi un'idea.

Il catalogo non e male per niente. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, e anche titoli di NetEnt e pure Play'n GO come Book of Dead. In totale parliamo di un migliaio di slot se conti tutto. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota mi prende parecchio, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo troppo tempo onestamente.

Il bonus di benvenuto che ho preso su Crazy Time e stato del 100% fino a 500€ piu 50 giri gratis su Sweet Bonanza. Il wagering e di 35x, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma ci sta per il settore. Ci sono anche bonus no deposit di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Potete dare un'occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://anniesfurnitureandgifts.com]crazy time app[/url] prima di registrarvi.

Lato pagamenti si puo usare Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. Le mie withdrawal mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore con Skrill, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l'app — l'ho scaricata sul telefono e funziona bene. Non serve cercare l'apk su siti esterni perche dal sito ufficiale si trova subito. Sul cellulare ci gioco anche in pausa pranzo.

L'assistenza di Crazy Time risponde in chat ventiquattr'ore su ventiquattro e anche in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Il difetto se devo trovarne uno: il KYC ha richiesto quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Ma dopo quello e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, non e AAMS ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri e continuo a tornare.

Quote

Sono finito su Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e non vi nascondo che ci gioco ancora adesso. Pensavo fosse il solito sito perche ne ho provati tanti, ma hanno veramente tanta roba. Ci trovi roba di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche parecchie slot di NetEnt piu roba Play'n GO come Book of Dead. Ci saranno circa 2500 titoli, quindi non ti annoi di certo.

Il live casino mi ha convinto parecchio. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime ed e una droga. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live sono un altro livello. Un difetto che noto e che ogni tanto ci mette un attimo a caricare, ma ci convivi.

Quando ti registri su Crazy Time offrono un 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, nella media direi. C'e chi offre meno, pero almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Il deposito minimo e di 20€. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate passando da [url=https://cde-group.com]crazytime[/url] prima di registrarvi.

I pagamenti funzionano senza intoppi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Veloce per i miei standard. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente anche senza app dedicata, si adatta bene allo schermo e non ho avuto crash. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, peccato.

Il supporto risponde abbastanza in fretta. Ho scritto in chat per un problema col bonus e mi hanno risposto in pochi minuti. E rispondono in italiano. La licenza e Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, ma finora zero problemi. Per noi italiani non ho lamentele serie.

Quote

I've been using Rolletto for about six weeks or so and thought I'd throw out my thoughts. Found it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took about under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which isn't bad.

The welcome bonus was decent actually — I got a match of 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 spins thrown in. The rollover sits at 35x which is about average for this kind of offer. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus I think. I'll be honest, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match gave me a solid session.

Game selection at Rolletto is genuinely bigger than I expected. There's slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Book of Dead and some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Looks like there's 3000-odd games in total. The live section is worth mentioning — the usual tables, plus I've wasted hours on Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is crisp even on mobile.

Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first but honestly can't moan. I've used Neteller and it took roughly a day. They also do crypto like BTC and other options which is handy. I'd have a look at their bonus page over at [url=http://www.adventureandcoaching.com]https://adventureandcoaching.com[/url] to see for yourself. One gripe though — verification took nearly a week to process and dragged on a bit.

Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — there's no dedicated app but the mobile site is smooth. It's responsive and had a few goes on the bus no problems. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and I got an answer in a couple of minutes when I had a bonus question. They're operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so make of that what you will.

Look, it's not flawless — the verification thing and navigation could be busy. But game variety is top, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I'm keeping Rolletto for now.

Quote

Mi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time tipo due mesi fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che mi ha sorpreso. Non ci credevo molto, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo qualche sessione ho cambiato idea. La registrazione e stata veloce, tipo cinque minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

Il catalogo e parecchio fornita. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play'n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di oltre mille giochi tra slot e tavoli. La sezione live e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e il mio preferito, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci passo troppo tempo onestamente.

Il bonus di benvenuto che ho preso su Crazy Time era un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e di 35x, potrebbe essere piu basso ma e gestibile rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche offerte senza deposito di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Potete dare un'occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://coralmaephotography.com]crazy time app[/url] se vi interessa.

Lato pagamenti accettano le carte principali, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. Le mie withdrawal li ho ricevuti entro un giorno sull'e-wallet, il che non e male. Mi piace anche e la crazy time app — l'ho scaricata sullo smartphone e funziona bene. Non serve cercare l'apk da siti strani dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Da mobile e comodissima.

L'assistenza su Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat ventiquattr'ore su ventiquattro e anche in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: la verifica documenti ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, un po' troppo. Ma dopo quello e filato tutto liscio. Sono regolati da Curacao, non e AAMS ma e comunque qualcosa. Ci gioco volentieri e non ho motivo di cambiare.

PreviousPage 11,139 of 11,162Next