Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 2, 2026, 5:52 am</div>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and is pretty standard but not terrible either. The lobby actually surprised me — they've got somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I've been smashing Sweet Bonanza mostly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, real croupiers and everything. What I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and the payout hit my account in less than a day. There's also crypto and Neteller if that's your thing. I'd browse the current promotions on [url=https://fairsy.co.uk]see here[/url] to see for yourself. That said, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play isn't the fastest — had to wait nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. And the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser. Overall though, I'm still playing there so that says something. The site is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. If you're in the UK this is a solid shout — only be patient with the support response times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel