Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 2, 2026, 5:41 am</div>Been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I'd drop my thoughts here. I registered on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x and is pretty standard but I've seen way worse. The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has roughly 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything. The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and the payout landed in under 24 hours. They also take Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://ajcgallery.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up. That said, it's not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. And the site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother next to other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser. Having said all that, I'm still playing there so make of that what you will. They're properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — I'd just don't expect their customer service speed.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel