Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 2, 2026, 5:32 am</div>Been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I'd drop my thoughts on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn't bad, threw in fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover's 35x and isn't the lowest I've seen but manageable if you stick to slots. The lobby is genuinely solid — they've got over 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. I've been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD. What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Neteller and the payout hit my account in less than a day. There's also Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I'd check out the current promotions over at [url=https://amcatholic4life.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up. Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait a good while for live chat one evening. And the site on my phone is decent enough but some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. There's no app as such, it's browser-only on mobile. Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. They're licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. If you're in the UK this is a decent option — I'd just be patient with the support response times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel