Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 2, 2026, 5:14 am</div>Been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and figured I'd drop my thoughts on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots. Game selection is pretty stacked — Revery Play has roughly 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I've been smashing Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD. The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and last cashout hit my account in less than a day. There's also Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at what's available over at [url=https://dgsfcfiji.com]reveryplay[/url] if you're interested. Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn't the fastest — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. The mobile version is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser. Still, I'm still playing there so that says something. The site is regulated and I haven't had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — just don't expect the support response times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel