Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 2, 2026, 4:09 am</div>Been using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I'd give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard but not terrible either. The lobby is genuinely solid — there's somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Play'n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Been grinding Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth. The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. There's also crypto and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse the current promotions over at [url=highteaco.co.uk]https://highteaco.co.uk[/url] if you're interested. Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile site runs okay though navigation could be smoother next to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, it's browser-only on mobile. Overall though, it hasn't put me off so make of that what you will. They're properly licensed and seems legit. If you're in the UK it's a reasonable pick — just temper expectations on their customer service speed.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel