Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 10:28 pm</div>So I've been using Revery Play for about two months now and wanted to drop my thoughts here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn't the lowest I've seen but I've seen way worse. Game selection actually surprised me — there's roughly 2500 games from studios including Play'n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, streams are smooth. What I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and the payout landed in less than a day. You can also use crypto and Neteller for those who prefer it. I'd check out what's available over at [url=https://curdridgeshow.co.uk]see here[/url] to see for yourself. That said, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play isn't the fastest — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site runs okay though some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, just the browser version. Having said all that, I keep coming back which says enough really. They're regulated and seems legit. Being UK-based it's a solid shout — just don't expect the support response times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel