Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 7:18 am</div>So I've been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to drop my thoughts here. I registered on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. The rollover's 35x which isn't the lowest I've seen but I've seen way worse. Game selection is pretty stacked — Revery Play has over 2500 games from providers like Play'n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything. One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. You can also use crypto and Neteller which is handy. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://harbouryoga.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself. That said, it's not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes on chat the other day. And the site on my phone works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser. Overall though, it hasn't put me off so that says something. Revery Play is properly licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a decent option — only don't expect the support response times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel