Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 6:40 am</div>So I've been using Revery Play for like two months now and figured I'd drop my thoughts on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and isn't the lowest I've seen but manageable if you stick to slots. Game selection actually surprised me — they've got somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Play'n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, real croupiers and everything. The bit that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and my withdrawal hit my account in under 24 hours. There's also Bitcoin and Neteller for those who prefer it. I'd have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://ah-music.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up. Now, it's not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. Also the site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. No standalone app, just the browser version. Still, I'm still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a reasonable pick — just be patient with their customer service speed.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel