Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 6:05 am</div>Been messing around on Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I'd share my take here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 40x which isn't the lowest I've seen but not terrible either. Game selection is pretty stacked — there's somewhere around 3000 titles from providers like Play'n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, real croupiers and everything. The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Skrill and the payout came through within less than a day. There's also Bitcoin and Neteller if that's your thing. You can have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://ariellebridal.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up. Now, it's not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes on chat the other day. And the mobile site runs okay though navigation could be smoother compared to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser. Still, I'm still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and I haven't had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — I'd just don't expect live chat wait times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel