Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 6:01 am</div>Been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I'd give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was only ?10 which wasn't bad, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots. Game-wise actually surprised me — they've got somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I've been smashing Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live tables is powered by Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything. What I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Neteller and last cashout hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can have a look at what's available on [url=https://marshalleyewear.co.uk]revery play[/url] if you're interested. Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play isn't the fastest — I waited a good while for live chat one evening. Also the mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly compared to bigger brands. There's no app as such, you just use the mobile browser. Overall though, it hasn't put me off so make of that what you will. They're licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. If you're in the UK this is a decent option — just don't expect their customer service speed.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel