Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 4:40 am</div>Been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents here. I registered on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x which isn't the lowest I've seen but manageable if you stick to slots. Game selection actually surprised me — they've got roughly 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD. The bit that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Skrill and the payout came through within about 18 hours. You can also use crypto and Neteller which is handy. I'd have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://acskoreachapter.org]revery play[/url] if you're interested. That said, it's not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait a good while before someone replied. And the mobile site is decent enough but some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it's browser-only on mobile. Overall though, I'm still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is properly licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. If you're in the UK this is a reasonable pick — I'd just don't expect live chat wait times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel