Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 4:05 am</div>So I've been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and thought I'd drop my thoughts here. I registered one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn't bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots. Game-wise is genuinely solid — they've got roughly 3000 titles from studios including Play'n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I've been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth. The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and the payout landed in about 18 hours. There's also crypto and Neteller if that's your thing. I'd have a look at what's available on [url=asfbrazil.com]https://asfbrazil.com[/url] if you're interested. That said, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while for live chat one evening. And the mobile version works fine but some menus are fiddly next to bigger brands. There's no app as such, you just use the mobile browser. Overall though, I'm still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and seems legit. For UK players this is a reasonable pick — only don't expect their customer service speed.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel