Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 4:03 am</div>So I've been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and wanted to share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover's 40x which could be better honestly but I've seen way worse. Game selection is genuinely solid — there's somewhere around 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — the game shows are great fun, real croupiers and everything. The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Skrill and my withdrawal landed in under 24 hours. There's also Bitcoin and Neteller if that's your thing. I'd browse their full bonus page on [url=https://americanflagt-shirt.com]this article[/url] before you sign up. That said, it's not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait a good while before someone replied. And the mobile version is decent enough but some menus are fiddly versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version. Still, I'm still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is licensed and seems legit. If you're in the UK it's a solid shout — just temper expectations on live chat wait times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel