Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 3:56 am</div>So I've been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I'd share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn't bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but I've seen way worse. Game selection is genuinely solid — they've got over 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live tables runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything. The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with Skrill and last cashout came through within less than a day. You can also use crypto and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://missward.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up. Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile site works fine but navigation could be smoother next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser. Overall though, I keep coming back so that says something. They're regulated and I haven't had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based it's a reasonable pick — I'd just be patient with their customer service speed.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel