Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 3:49 am</div>So I've been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I'd give my two cents here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and isn't the lowest I've seen but manageable if you stick to slots. Game selection is genuinely solid — they've got somewhere around 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. I've been smashing Book of Dead mostly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live tables is all Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything. The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and last cashout landed in less than a day. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I'd check out what's available over at [url=https://davidpasshomes.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself. Tbh, it's not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play isn't the fastest — was sitting there like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. The mobile version is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, it's browser-only on mobile. Overall though, I'm still playing there so that says something. The site is regulated and seems legit. If you're in the UK this is a solid shout — just be patient with their customer service speed.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel