Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 3:10 am</div>Been using Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I'd drop my thoughts on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which wasn't bad, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover's 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either. Game-wise actually surprised me — they've got somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, real croupiers and everything. One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and my withdrawal came through within under 24 hours. There's also Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that's your thing. You can check out what's available over at [url=https://manifesto-art.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up. Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while before someone replied. Also the site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky next to bigger brands. No standalone app, just the browser version. Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. The site is licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — just be patient with the support response times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel