Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on October 1, 2026, 2:18 am</div>Been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I'd drop my thoughts here. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover's 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either. The lobby is pretty stacked — they've got roughly 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything. What I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Neteller and my withdrawal landed in less than a day. There's also Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. I'd have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://cpacd.org]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself. Now, it's not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone works fine but some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. There's no app as such, it's browser-only on mobile. Overall though, I keep coming back so that says something. The site is properly licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. If you're in the UK this is a decent option — only don't expect the support response times.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel