Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on September 29, 2026, 3:49 pm</div>I am putting together a smaller work wardrobe after a change in size, and I keep mixing up two separate decisions: whether a garment fits well and whether its color works near my face. I can usually spot fit problems quickly. Color feels less obvious under store lighting. A charcoal jacket seems useful, yet several shirts I already own make my skin look dull when I wear them with it. I would rather use what I have before buying more pieces. I have been reading about [url=https://bodyshapecalculator.top]color analysis[/url] and comparing those notes with ordinary fit advice, but I still need a simple test I can repeat at home. Would you start with two shirts in daylight and photograph them against the same neutral background? The hardest comparison for me is navy against charcoal because both seem sensible on a hanger. I also wonder whether a warmer cream shirt would be more helpful than stark white. If you have worked through something similar, which observations actually helped you choose repeatable colors rather than just picking the outfit that looked best in one photo? I would value a simple checklist so I can keep fit and color decisions separate while I make a short shopping list.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel