Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on September 29, 2026, 3:36 pm</div>I tried comparing a few fabric colors against my face, but the photos from my phone are not consistent. In my hallway at night my skin looks much warmer than it does in daylight. I am struggling to judge whether a cream or a clear white fabric is actually more flattering. I found a guide to [url=https://bodyshapequiz.top]skin tone analysis[/url] and would like to use a fair setup before drawing conclusions. I could stand beside a bright window and take both photos in the same spot, at the same time, with the same camera settings. Is it enough to lock exposure on the phone, or would that make the comparison more complicated than it needs to be? I also wonder whether a plain background matters as much as the light falling on the face. My goal is a useful visual comparison, not a perfect category. If you know a reliable photo setup, what would you control first, and what signs would make you retake the pictures?</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel