Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Educated!!
Post Reply
Post Reply: Educated!!
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on September 29, 2026, 9:44 am</div>I need new glasses and am deciding between warm tortoiseshell and dark blue frames. A seasonal quiz gave me an Autumn result, but I am unsure which frame looks better beside my face. The shop lighting is warm, and both options look different outside. Since I wear glasses every day, I want a choice that feels comfortable with ordinary clothes as well as with my skin tone. I have tried each frame with a cream top and a cool gray top, but that also changes the background against which I judge them. My current idea is to take a short video in indirect daylight while keeping the camera exposure fixed. I could also ask a friend to look at the frames in person, since a phone image may exaggerate the warmth of the store lights. As I checked the color vocabulary, I found a page about [url=https://findhairstyle.top]what is my color palette[/url] as a starting point, but I would like a method that works for this purchase, even if my season label remains uncertain. Would you compare the frames with the same neutral shirt, or would you focus on how they balance the color of the eyebrows and eyes? I can return to the shop in daylight. I would rather make one careful choice. I would appreciate firsthand advice. Photos might help me remember the difference.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel