Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Athlete Corner
Family Sharing Balance Looks Wron …
Post Reply
Post Reply: Family Sharing Balance Looks Wrong
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from <a class="profile-link highlight-default" href="https://winningwithin.ca/forum/profile/arey/">arey</a> on September 21, 2026, 7:46 am</div>Opening the Aeroplan family sharing page showed a balance that did not line up with the individual accounts I expected to be included. Everyone is still listed in the group, so the problem seems limited to how the points are being displayed or pooled. I’d ask support to check the members, current balances, and the date of the last family transaction rather than assuming the points disappeared. I’d also note whether the same status was visible in both the app and the website.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel