Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: Book Club
Best follow analysis services?
Post Reply
Post Reply: Best follow analysis services?
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from <a class="profile-link highlight-default" href="https://winningwithin.ca/forum/profile/daine/">daine</a> on August 24, 2026, 6:31 am</div><span data-sheets-root="1">Looking for a safe and reliable way to examine follow patterns of public Instagram accounts without risking my own privacy or account security. I've heard about third-party services, but I'm not sure which ones actually work well and provide accurate data. A tool like <a class="in-cell-link" href="https://recently-followed.com/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">recently-followed</a> seems to offer a user-friendly way to view recent follows without requiring a login. I'm still curious about how accurate the information is when compared to manual checks on Instagram itself. If you've tried a similar service, I'd be interested to know how reliable the data turned out to be and whether it was worth using regularly.</span></blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel