Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: I Am More
VoIP home phone service?
Post Reply
Post Reply: VoIP home phone service?
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from <a class="profile-link highlight-default" href="https://winningwithin.ca/forum/profile/daine/">daine</a> on August 20, 2026, 6:52 am</div>I've been looking into VoIP as an alternative to traditional phone service, but I'm not sure if the call quality and reliability are actually good enough for everyday use. I've heard the monthly costs are lower, but I'm curious about setup and whether it's easy enough for someone who isn't very tech-savvy. If anyone has experience with this, I'd appreciate hearing how it worked out.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel