Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: I Am More
Mobile service for seniors?
Post Reply
Post Reply: Mobile service for seniors?
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from <a class="profile-link highlight-default" href="https://winningwithin.ca/forum/profile/daine/">daine</a> on August 20, 2026, 6:50 am</div>I'm looking for a phone plan that's simple and reliable for an older family member. I've seen a few providers that claim to be easy to use, but I'm not sure which ones actually offer good coverage and straightforward support. I'd like to know if anyone has experience with a service that's patient and helpful, especially when it comes to setting up the device. Any recommendations would be appreciated.</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel