Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: I Am More
How does the VIP program work at …
Post Reply
Post Reply: How does the VIP program work at the social casino?
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on July 24, 2026, 6:33 am</div>The progression system here is actually cool straightforward. I was curious about how the status tiers work, so I checked out the breakdown on their site. Basically, you just accumulate status points as you play through the games on <a href="https://americanluck.com/">new sweepstakes casino</a> American Luck. The more active you are, the higher your rank goes, unlocking better perks along the way. I just reached the Hot Shot tier after hitting 5,000 points, which bumped up my weekly drops and extra rewards. Next up are the top tiers like Icon and Legend. Where is everyone else at right now on the ladder? Which tier rewards are you aiming for?</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel