Team
Resources
Book Club
Guest Spotlight
Forum
Menu
Forum Navigation
Forum
Members
Activity
Login
Register
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:
Message Board
Winning Within: I Am More
How does the VIP program work at …
Post Reply
Post Reply: How does the VIP program work at the social casino?
<blockquote><div class="quotetitle">Quote from Guest on July 24, 2026, 6:29 am</div>The loyalty system here is actually very simple and transparent. I read about the VIP program on the website because I was interested in it, too. The main principle of the American Luck VIP Program is that you earn VIP points for your spins on the slots. The more you play at this <a href="https://americanluck.com/">new sweepstakes casino</a>, the higher your status becomes, and the more exclusive perks you unlock. I’m currently at the Hot Shot level, which required me to accumulate 5,000 points. I can finally get a higher weekly bonus and extra gifts. Even cooler levels are next on the list, like Icon or Legend. What level are you at right now, and how many points are you away from reaching the next rank? Which bonuses from the VIP system interest you the most?</blockquote><br>
Cancel
Insert/edit link
Close
Enter the destination URL
URL
Link Text
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
Search
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.
Cancel